Monday, September 3, 2012

Tea Post

Have you ever had tea? Not exactly something that most American high school girls indulge in, but I guess I'm not "normal" then. Right now it is raining outside (I love it when it rains!!) so I am sitting inside enjoying a piping hot cuppa and writing on the awesomest blog you've ever read:) Lately I've really been into green tea with honey cuz it's sweet and relaxing. Ok, I know that none of you guys wanna hear about my green tea obsession, so I'm gonna tell you about something I've picked up lately: meditative yoga. It's basically yoga in which you sit in the lotus position for about half of the time and try to relieve your body of stress. Now, by "meditative" I don't mean that I pray to the Buddah or anything (trust me, I am a strong Christian girl who is stuck in her ways and true to her Creator and Savior), I'm just relaxing and trying to focus on nothingness for about 10 minutes. This is, like, REALLY hard for all of you out there who have never tried it. Another favorite of mine lately is veggies from our garden. So, you're probably like "What's up with the tea, health foods, and yoga?". Or maybe you don't care. Anyway, lately I've really been trying to work some goals into my life, these being some of them. These things are all very healthy and good for you; I've only got one body, so I say I might as well go for it now! A final "health goal" of mine lately is journaling. Keeping a journal is great, it's like writing letters to the greatest friend you've ever had (a pro: you never have to worry about being confronted about what you write!). A certain friend of mine keeps a journal, too, but she writes hers in a code that only she knows so that no one else will ever be able to read it:) I used to have one of those Password Journals, but I later found out that it isn't sensitive to the voice that says the password. I think my brothers saw that as a challenge, like I was practically daring them to try to get into my journal. Long story short: I use a normal journal now, and have the electronic one hidden away so that it will not be found by anyone of the male species anytime in the near future. Ma tea is almost gone now, so I'm gonna sign off. Have a great day and try setting some "health goals" for yourself, I think you'll like the results;)
xoxo~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment