Saturday, September 22, 2012

Welcome Back, Autumn:)

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!!!!!!! Ok so a little while ago I posted my end-of-summer bucket list and promised that I would update y'all on which ones I completed:) soooooo... (drumroll please!) here it is!!
•outside barefoot dance party👍
•sleepover outside👎
•go to a creek👎
•color a GIANT poster👍
•give myself an awesome pedi👍
•watch TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!👍
•make up a dance👍
•awesome costume planning with my friends👍
•bike to park and picnic👍
•start workouts👍
Ok so first was the outside barefoot dance party which DID happen, but it wasn't barefoot cuz it was at a barn that ha sharp stuff on the ground that woulda killed our feet. I didn't get to sleep outside because almost every single night after I set that goal we had freezing cold nights so my trampoline would have turned me in to a popsicle haha:) My friend's creek was dried up so that didn't work, but I did color this HUGE poster!! It has mermaids on it:) I painted my toes bubblegum pink and put little hearts on them (which I hardly ever have the patience for). Of COURSE I watched TMNT... duh. I made up a really short dance to Cher Lloyd's "Never Grow Up" and costume preparations have began hehe I'm not gonna tell you what we are going as tho, so you'll have to wait until October 31st for a pic!! I walked over to a local playground with some friends and we ate ice cream so I counted that as the picnic. Finally, I got the Nike Training Center app a while ago and started using it about 2-3 times a week:) this is the most amazing app ever and it was free!! If you can, go download it right now!! It's great:) well that's all for today, I'm gonna go light some scented candles and welcome autumn:) I hope y'all have a great fall!!!
xoxo~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment