Saturday, August 18, 2012

Share a Lil' Love with the World:)

Hi World:)

Yesterday my friends were telling me about their Spanish class (they have the cool teacher, I have the teacher that stands at the front of the room and talks because that is just how my life works) and they had these weird yarn necklaces thingys on. After I stared at them for a while trying to figure them out, they explained them to me. Basically, they were suppose to rip off a piece of yarn and give it to random people followed by a compliment said in Spanish (sidenote: If the compliment is in Spanish, no one is going to understand it. They are probably just going to stare at you like you were snorting noodles up your nose and then get away from you as quickly as possible, leaving you standing there stupidly with a piece of yarn in your hand. Sounds like a sketchy "assignment", but I still wish I could trade in Spanish teachers.). Anyway, even though it was really weird it got me thinking about how this world NEEDS people to share the love. My genius idea? Start a blog. In retrospect it was probably the randomest idea I could have possibly come up with since it has more to do with me making people read what I have to say than complimenting them and "sharing the love". I don't even care if nobody ever reads a single word that I type, I'm doing this to contribute my thoughts to the world. I'm still not positive what the heck I'm going to post on here, but if you bear with me I'm sure things can only get better. *fingers crossed* Have a beautiful day and thanks for reading this:) Until next time!
xoxo~Kat

2 comments:

  1. ur amazing!!!!!!!! heres a warm fuzzy!!!!
    --teenage softball player ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! I would give you one but I don't have an awesome yarn necklace like you ;)

      Delete