Monday, August 20, 2012

"You're turtles?" "Yeah, of the Teenage Mutant Ninja variety!!"

I would like to write this post as a tribute to one of the most important group of heros in my life...
sourceTHE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!! (Turtles in a half-pipe... TURTLE POWER!!) If you have no idea who the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are, you better learn or I will never be able to be your friend. I don't know what it is about these turtle ninjas I am so in love with but they are the awesomest creatures that have ever been a part of this world. For those of you who know nothing about the TMNTs, here is your crash course: four mutant turtles named Leonardo (blue mask), Donatello (purple mask), Raphael (red mask), and Michelangelo (orange mask) are united by there adopted father/sensei Splinter who is a mutant rat trained in the ways of ninjusto. They live in a sewer, like skateboarding, and eat a lot of pizza. Oh yeah, and they are the awesomest cartoon characters EVER!!! So, I am aware of how random this post is, but I just wanted to share my love of these guys with you AND the fact that I just learned today that there is a TMNT TV series coming out this year AND a movie in 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all I am SO excited!!!!!! You might think that I am a total nerd for loving them (not that I care what you think of my obsession lol), but they really are the most kick-butt and awesome cartoons I have ever seen. If you love them too, please leave a comment letting me know. We can become best friends:) Thanks for reading!!
xoxo~Kat
P.S. My lifelong dream is to own one of these backpacks. Only then will my life be complete:) TMNT FTW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment