Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm So Sorry That I'm Pointing This Out to Y'all...

Today during cheer practice, someone passed out some Bath&Body Works hand sanitizer. It was candy apple scented, and it reminded me of fall:) Then I realized that it's almost fall. OMIGOSH!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF SUMMER?!?! So then I freaked out a little bit and realized that I need an end-of-summer bucket list. The first day of fall is September 22. That's not that far away!!! I decided that I would post it on my blog, because I wanna share this idea with everyone else. Here it goes!!

1. Have a dance party with my friends outside. Barefoot.
2. Sleepover outside!!
3. Go to a creek (possibly yours, Willard??)
4. Color a GIANT poster
5. Get a super cute pedicure to rock with flip-flops!
6. Watch TMNT (oh wait that's always on my list:)
7. Make up a dance
8. Start planning a Halloween costume (long story why I do that in the summer)
9. Bike to the local lake and have a picnic
10. Start a daily workout/running training

And there you have it, folks!! My end-of-summer (sniff, sniff) bucket list!! Now I'll just try to complete them all! I'll write a post on the first day of fall and let y'all know what I completed! I def suggest this to y'all cuz it helps you realize what you want to get done. Plus, if you are ever bored between now and the last day of summer, you'll have a list of awesome activities to choose from:) Happy rest of the summer!! EMBRACE IT!!! Love y'all!!!
xoxo~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment